|Tuesday||09:00 – 17:00|
|Wednesday||09:00 – 17:00|
|Thursday||09:00 – 17:00|
|Friday||09:00 – 17:00|
|Saturday||09:00 – 17:00|
Members are able to book range use in advance and get priority over pay-as-you-go public shooters. There are also reduced rates and the chance to find out about our special offers and discounts before anyone else. For more information please contact us.
How do I become a member?
Becoming a member of the Wiltshire Shooting Centre could not be simpler, just pop into the shop and sign up with a member of staff, or click here to fill in a form.
How much will it cost?
Pay monthly from only £12 a month – £144.00 a year.
Or save £5 by paying annually with one payment of
£132.00 a year.
Membership discounts: 10% for children under 18 and seniors over 60.
- Half an hour range time every month.
- Never miss an opportunity to shoot with advanced booking.
- Discounted range fees
- Gun fills for free
- Tea, Coffee or Cold Drinks for free
- Free zeroing of guns
- Get advance notice of special offers and discounts from the shooting centre
- Gain access to like-minded members to discuss techniques and new equipment in the member’s room, which contains papers and shooting literature.
- Subsidised trips.
- Members only evenings.