Lehigh Defense originated Controlled Fracturing Technology. These bullets are designed to deliver maximum terminal performance. Controlled Fracturing bullets are produced from either solid copper or solid brass and are pre-stressed at specific points so that after a predetermined penetration depth, the razor-edge petals deploy, releasing an energy spike and then separate and radiate outward from the primary path of the bullet. The bullet shank, now back to bore diameter, continues penetrating straight and deep along the initial impact path.
- A minimum of four separate wound channels resulting in extensive damage
- CNC machined from solid copper or brass, not formed or swaged
- Exceptional accuracy from the advanced manufacturing process
- Razor sharp petals for maximum terminal performance
- Deep penetrating base projectile
- Expansion is initiated by hydraulic energy – expansion only where it is required
- Offered in a Professional Series and a Reduced Recoil Series