By using our website, placing an order for products electronically or by telephone, you confirm your agreement to our terms and conditions.
1. An order for products placed by you, the buyer through our website or over the telephone shall be subject to these
2. All other terms and conditions, express or implied by statute or otherwise, are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall affect the statutory rights of any consumer.
4. All orders for products shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase products pursuant to these terms and conditions
5. You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form/over the telephone and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested have been entered correctly
6. No order submitted by you, the buyer, shall be deemed to be accepted by us unless and until we confirm acceptance of your order by e-mail (where applicable) or by telephone All orders are subject to availability
7. We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation
8. The products may differ slightly from the images shown on the website this may be caused by your display settings on your computer/device. The colour of products shown online varies depending on display screen equipment and browser software. Leather goods and goods made of horn and bone have natural variations in colour, grain and texture. Sizes and measurements are approximate only. Different raw materials may be used in the production of products.
9. We reserve the right to substitute products of a similar description and standard if the requested products are not available but will use reasonable endeavours to match your order exactly. In the unlikely event of you receiving a substituted product you, the buyer, shall be entitled to return the product within 14 working days from the date of delivery, should the substituted product not be acceptable to you. Provided the conditions of clause 21 (below) are satisfied you will then receive a full refund for the returned substituted product within 30 days.
Return of Products
- If you wish to cancel your order for any reason you can do so up to 14 days after receipt of the products. This is often referred to as your “cooling off period” and the 14 days commence the day after you receive the products. You must notify us within the “cooling off period” and this must be in writing – letter, email or fax. The notification must be addressed to:
WEB RETURNS DEPARTMENT
Wiltshire Shooting Centre,
You are requested to contact email@example.com in advance to formally confirm your return.
A full refund will be made within 30 days of your cancellation following an inspection of the returned product. It is the customer’s responsibility to return the item in perfect condition. The following terms apply:
- All goods must be returned in their original condition and packaging (please take care when unpacking & repacking)
- Do not return any products without contacting us in advance and completing a Return Form (please download here)
- Please enclose a covering letter explaining the reason for the return in full
- We cannot be held responsible for products lost in transit. We recommend that you send by registered post & retain
proof of posting
- Customers who have paid by credit card will have
- We will not make refunds to a third party
- Any damage or missing items will be charged for. Our carriage charge is not refundable Bespoke and/or personalised products cannot be returned. Hats, underwear and earrings
cannot be returned
However, during the Christmas period (1st December – 31st January) items can be returned up to 60 days after receipt of the products. Please notify us of your wish as soon as possible after 1st December time of purchase.
- We will attempt to ensure that the information available on the website at any time is accurate. However, we will not be held liable for any errors or omissions. We will use all reasonable endeavours to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after becoming aware or being notified of these
27. All drawings, photographs, descriptive matter and specifications of the products on the website are for the sole purpose of giving an approximate description of the products
28. We may also change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the website, including the availability of any features, information, database or content or restrict access to parts or all of the website without notice or liability.
Intellectual property right and right to use
29. You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the Website shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us or our licensors.
30. You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the Website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may download such material and content onto only one computer hard drive for
31. Any other use of the material and content of the Website is strictly prohibited. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
Price and Payment
- The price of the products will be the price quoted on the website at the date the order is received and will include VAT. Delivery costs are in addition to the price quoted and vary depending on
weightand value of purchase.
- We reserve the right, by giving notice to you, the buyer, at any time before delivery to increase the price of the products to reflect any increase in the cost to us, which is due to any factor beyond our control (such as without limitation, any foreign exchange fluctuation, significant increase in the costs of labour, materials or other costs of manufacture)
12. In the unlikely event of there being such an increase in the price of the products you, the buyer, shall be entitled to cancel the order at any time before Delivery
13. When we provide any products to you, the buyer, under these terms and conditions, payment will be charged to the credit card account provided by you on the website order form/over the telephone
14. By placing an order, you, the buyer, consent to payment being charged to your credit card account as provided
15. Title to the products will pass to you, the buyer, on payment in full of the price of the products
16. we will issue you with an electronic receipt to your email address once the transaction is completed and will send you a further email once the products have been dispatched. Please note, your card will be charged for the transaction only when the item is dispatched into the postal service network. You will receive a confirmation email of dispatch along with an appropriate tracking number at that moment.
- The products will be delivered to you, the buyer, at the address provided by you on the order form/over the telephone – unless the order is of such that in-store collection is required
18. The risk in the products shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place
19. Any dates quoted for delivery of the products are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the products however caused. If however, we are unable to deliver your products by the date quoted for delivery you, the buyer shall be entitled to cancel the order at any time before delivery takes place
20. We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for incomplete delivery of the products however caused but will provide you with the outstanding products as soon as is reasonably practical. If however, we have not delivered the outstanding products within 10 days from the first date of delivery you, the buyer, shall be entitled to cancel the order for the outstanding products.
- You, the buyer, warrant that all details provided on the order form/over the telephone for the purpose of purchasing the products are correct, that the credit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds and/or sufficient unused limit available to cover the cost of the products
Limitation of Liability
- We will use all reasonable endeavours to carry out its obligations within a reasonable period of time but will not be liable to you, the buyer for any loss, costs or expenses arising directly or indirectly from any delays in doing so and we will not be deemed to be in breach of this Agreement by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any of its obligations in relation to this Agreement, if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond our reasonable control. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, the following will be regarded as causes beyond our reasonable control:
23.1.1 Act of God, explosion, flood, tempest, fire or accident;
23.1.2 War or threat of war, sabotage, civil disturbance or requisition;
23.1.3 Acts, restrictions, regulations, bye-laws, prohibitions or measures of any kind on the part of any governmental, parliamentary or local authority;
23.1.4 Import or export regulations or embargoes;
23.1.6 Difficulties in obtaining raw materials, labour, fuel, parts or machinery;
23.1.7 Power failure or breakdown in machinery
If we are prevented from carrying out
24. Except where you, the buyer are dealing as
25. Except in respect of death or personal injury caused by our negligence, we will not be liable to you, the buyer, for any loss of profit or any indirect special or consequential loss, damage, costs, expenses or other claims, which arise out of or in connection with the supply of products other than as a result of a breach of an obligation arising under the Sale of Products Act 1979 (as amended) and the Supply of Products and Services Act 1973.
- We may from time to time change, alter, adapt, add or remove portions of these terms and conditions but if we do so we will post any such changes on the website
33. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the other provisions of this Agreement and the remainder of the provision in question will not be affected
34. English law will apply to this Agreement, and the parties agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts
35. The headings in this Agreement are for convenience only and will not affect their interpretation.
Gift Vouchers can be purchased online here and can be redeemed in the shop only. Gift vouchers cannot be redeemed online or over the telephone.
Wiltshire Shooting Centre Gift vouchers are valid indefinitely from date of purchase.